Hey Friends! I’m swinging by the blog today to share another goodie that can be found in my free resource library! My newsletter subscribers have exclusive access to this library. If you’re interested in receiving weekly emails from me about blog updates, sales, new resources, ideas, and more then you can sign up by clicking HERE!
It’s no secret – I’m obsessed with using bingo daubers in speech therapy! They’re definitely my favorite school supplies! They’re novel, fun, and they’re super motivating.
Camping is one of my favorite themes so I had to whip up some fun reinforcement pages! There are so many ways you can use dot pages in your speech room or classroom! Since they are open-ended they can be used for any skill!
Here are some skills you can target:
1. Articulation students can write their target words inside the circles OR they can even draw pictures of their target words!
2. Language students can write vocabulary words (synonyms, antonyms, etc) and grammar targets like plurals or pronouns inside the circles!
3. Fluency students can write target words for easy onsets/light contacts inside their circles.
4. Fluency students can use the pages as pacing boards. They can touch each dot as they are practicing a flexible rate.
5. You can write minimal pairs inside the circles for phonology students.
There are also a ton of different ways you can utilize these sheets.
-Slip them into dry erase sleeves to make play dough smash mats. After a student practices, then they can smash some dough on the circles!
-Re-use the same pages throughout the day by placing them in dry erase sleeves. Students can write on them with dry erase markers.
You can even play roll and cover games! Just add some tiny erasers and a coin. Student flips the coin and if they get tails they can cover one circle and if they get heads they can cover two circles!
You can also combine all of these ideas into a single session. This ensures lots of variety for the kids that need it!
First, have students color their page and write in their target words and then they can play a roll and cover game. Then they can dab all of their words with the bingo dauber… after it dries, make it into a smash mat! These sheets are super versatile!
If you would like these free open-ended sheets then subscribe to my newsletter! After you subscribe, you’ll receive a confirmation email that contains a link and password to all of the goodies! I also add new freebies into the library on a regular basis.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Leave a Reply