It’s fall! Bring on the pumpkin spice donuts and candy apples! I had to stop in again today to share another apple craft for speech therapy – articulation candy apples!
*This post contains Amazon Affiliate links*
I’m seriously obsessed with my Articulation Dice Drills packet (found in The Speech is Sweet Club)! Each page is like speech therapy Legos, because you can literally make them into any craft imaginable! Today, let’s transform the pages into a yummy candy apple!
- Print out the Dice Drills pages that you need. You can also found Apraxia Dice Drills in August’s Apraxia on the Go packet (this can be found in my membership or on TPT)!
- After students practice their words, have them color the squares an apple color (or you can print them on colored paper)!
- Have students draw or trace an apple on their Dice Drills page.
- Cut out the apple shape.
- Cut out a piece of “caramel” from the brown construction paper.
- Glue the caramel on the top part of the apple.
- Glue a popsicle stick behind the apple!
Now, students have an adorable craft!
This craft is super easy and is very low prep! Students can also practice the words they see on their apple for homework!
If you try this craft out, I would love to see! Tag on me Instagram (@speechissweet) or use the hashtag #speechissweet!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a sweet day!